Power-Ups and special effects

Phariis

Nov 25, 2018
I was thinking what if we have permanent power-ups where they are very nerfed and you unlock from playing (has a chance to be “found” at the end of every round) and it could offer like jump boost, decreased fall damage, speed boost, etc etc and then temporary ones you find in-game that provide buffed up versions for part of that round or the whole round etc.

Phariis

Nov 25, 2018
Now for the special effects i feel like this should be cosmetic i.e. trails, hats, wings, stuff floating around you etc etc.

Phariis

Nov 25, 2018
I was thinking what if we have permanent power-ups where they are very nerfed and you unlock from playing (has a chance to be “found” at the end of every round) and it could offer like jump boost, decreased fall damage, speed boost, etc etc and then temporary ones you find in-game that provide buffed up versions for part of that round or the whole round etc.

Also power-ups like a teleport (or a blink) etc coul work if only purchasable by a terrorist that way they have some sneaky ways of getting around.

Luna

Nov 25, 2018
Powerups would be a great addition to the TTT server (imo)
I definitely agree with this suggestion.

Sticky Bandit

Never fall below your standard.
Management
Developer
May 8, 2019
stickybandit.xyz
Hmmmm.. I think we can do something with this.
Not exactly how you said, but maybe general upgrades? They could be locked behind a pointshop (NOT PAY2WIN. We aren't about that here.), or they could be locked behind some sort of XP system or rewards for achievements.

I'd like to introduce stuff like crowbar upgrades, maybe a silent deathstation (instead of it exploding, it just poisons and instantly kills the user, then destroys itself to not be OP as heck), maybe extra reserve ammo (maybe not, could be OP.), and definitely a ton more.

i'd like to hear y'alls thoughts on this! Give me some suggestions :D

Last edited:

ryan

yeet
Dec 4, 2018
I'd like to introduce stuff like crowbar upgrades, maybe a silent deathstation (instead of it exploding, it just poisons and instantly kills the user, then destroys itself to not be OP as heck), maybe extra reserve ammo (maybe not, could be OP.), and definitely a ton more.
I would like seeing the death station have 2 modes that can not be changed one of these modes can allow for the death station to heal then another mode that allows for the deathstation to explode.