Detective/Traitor Weapons

Sticky Bandit

Never fall below your standard.
Management
Developer
May 8, 2019
stickybandit.xyz
Hey guys, it's your friendly neighborhood developer.

I've got some ideas of my own, but I need some feedback!
What kind of Traitor and Detective weapons do you guys want to see in the server, and why?

Each suggestion will be seriously considered, so please, give me your ideas!

Reactions: 8BitF0x

Rauno

May 14, 2019
Finland
Traitor weapons should be special instead of just another primary in a third slot, I don't support silenced weapons cause they're usually just stronger versions of regular guns.

Idk, fun weapons like the homerun bat, something with props/improved poltergeist?, hex shield or something more advanced for Ds.

Sticky Bandit

Never fall below your standard.
Management
Developer
May 8, 2019
stickybandit.xyz
UPDATE:
I've been slacking working on a few weapons, and I think you guys are going to like them.

I agree Silenced Weapons shouldn't just be a stronger, silent version of a gun. So, we only have 2-3 silenced weapons (depending on how this goes, I might add an in-between). A silent pistol, and a silent sniper. Both fill a reasonable niche - up close, silent kills, and ranged silent kills. At range, it'll be hard to pinpoint the sniper, filling a valid role. Up close, your friend could die behind you and you'd never know.

For fun weapons, I've got some real good shit for this. I won't share yet, but expect a sneak peak soon.....

But anywayz, keep the suggestions coming!

Reactions: 8BitF0x